Dienstag, 10. Februar 2015

My Eutopia

My Eutopia
 
By T.H. Culhane 2014

Tempo 168

( 5/4 tempo in verses, a la Dave Bruebeck's "Take 5") 
Cm, Cm Gm, Fm, Cm
 
Turn the farms to forests and fields
Throw the grains out from our meals
Turn to trees to grow our yields
Start with food to make love real

Turn our food wastes back to food
Turn our garbage into fuel
When we kill do not be cruel
Love your neighbor, be no fool

 

(Chorus in Beguine style, Gm, Fm, Cm, Bb7)

And I dream of a better world
Not a different world
Not a different land or people

Dream of a better time
free of war and crime
Free of all disease and suffering

Dream, we can make them real
We can help and heal
That's the world in my eutopia

Use the sun to make things boil
Shun the atom, shun the oil
Use wind and water, biofuels
Geothermal – nature's tools

Make our cities work for man
Eco-cities better planned
Microbiome managed land
Man and nature hand in hand...

Once we finally understand

So I dream
Knowing its in reach
If only we would teach
All our children each to dream up

Dreams, we can make them real
We can help and heal
That's the world in my eutopia...

Keine Kommentare: