Dienstag, 6. Mai 2014

Did you love me too?

Did you love me too?
Copyright T.H. Culhane

E  (arp E B E Fsharp slide to Gsharp B) ; Am (arp E B C)  2x

Mmm hmm...

E                                  Am
If you would call me today
 E                                  Am
I dream the things we would say
F#7                                     F#m7b5
We'd talk about angels and following rainbows
Emaj7                          F#7  
Fairy tale fables where we play the heroes and
F#m7 
oh...                         F#m7b5                                  E                   
If you could call me today, darling the things I would say...
Am                               E                         Am
Mmmm hmmm....

E                              Am
If I could hold you today
E                                         Am
I'd chase those rain clouds away
 F#7                                     F#m7b5
I'd take you to places where smiles grew like daisies
 Emaj7                          F#7  
Travel to deserts and make them oases and
 F#m7
oh...                       F#m7b5                                    E (riff)
If I could hold you today, darling the things I would say...

G#m7            Gm7            F#m7   B9
I know what I'd like to do...ooh!
E                                             G#m7 Gm7 F#m7 
And your eyes, they told me you felt it too...
B9                                                           E
But somehow we stepped back from the truth.
G#m7                Gm7       F#m7      B9
I looked in your eyes and I knew... ooh...
                 Cmaj7                     Fmaj7
When you cried, I saw what I
        F#m7
felt inside...
B9                                       Emaj7
but never had the courage to say...
 G#m7               Gm7           
Your eyes said it for me though...
F#m7       B9
you...             
                            E            Am      
that you loved me too...
E                 Am
Oooh!
E                                Am
If we could just find a way...
E                     Am
to be together again...
  F#7                                   
playing like otters do
F#m7b5
dancing ballets with you
Emaj7
Climbing tall mountains
F#7b5
and singing new songs with you,
F#m7
 oh!            
                                             F#m7b5
Things of the ways we could play
                              E
If I could find you today!
G#m7           Gm7             F#m7 B9
That's what I want most to do
              Emaj7                          G#m7  Gm7    F#m7
And your eyes, they told me you felt it too!
     B9                                                         Emaj7
But somehow we stepped back from the truth.
  G#m7            Gm7           F#m7      B9
I looked in your eyes and I knew... ooh...
                 C                           Fmaj7
When you cried, I saw what I
      F#m7
felt inside...
       B9                                Emaj7
but never had the courage to say...
           G#m7       Gm7         
Your eyes said it for me though...
 F#m7      B9
you...
                             E                  Am  E     
that you loved me too...Oooh oooh ooh
         G#m7         Gm7           F#m7     B9
Your eyes said it for me that you... ooh!
                            E
That you loved me too.
  G#m7               Gm7              F#m7           B9
I KNOW that it's true darling you...ooh...
                             E                       
Did you love me... too?
Am
Did you love me?
 E
Mmmh.
Am
Did you love me...
E
too?






Keine Kommentare: